Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Noah Elias Wetmore! 8.26.2007

Noah(rest,restful) Elias (The Lord is my God)
Rest, for the Lord is my God


Hello world! I'm new here. I arrived Sunday morning at 9.20, and the hospital choir was singing outside the delivery room while mommy was in labor.
I weighed 6lbs 15oz and am 19.25in.
Dad was surprised to hear me cry as soon as I came out. Who wouldn't cry, that was quite a ride, with a shocking ending.
- Favorite pastimes; sleeping, eating, and filling my diaper.











This my mom. She worked really hard to
bring me into this world!






Me and dad,
the day of delivery.




















Holding daddy's hand























Ok, the pictures are really getting overwhelming.
And daddy keeps messing with my hair!
















2 comments:

Brian and Lai said...

So very happy for you all!!! Babies are such beautiful, wonderful gifts from our loving Father. He is so cute! I thank the Lord for giving you your son. I'll be praying for you. Lai --We were bridesmaids together in Julia's wedding (:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. Congratulations on your baby boy. Can't wait to see and hold him.
Love to all, Aunt Sue