Saturday, May 10, 2008

God is Good, All the Time! Happy Mother's day!





first of all......

happy mother's day:-)

I just spent a couple hours packaging roses for the mothers in the eco-village, it was fun:-) my friend Kendra helped me. I will deliver them tomorrow.... sometime:-)


the weather was beautiful today, we wandered around at the International festival, which was fun! saw a viking fight, and a buffalo and a Native American baby toss. :-)


the other day we bought a beautiful couch! What a blessing.....for 25 dollars and 50 cents....we just love it, it is so comfy! I will include a picture. I think God likes to bless us with things like this, it is a really expensive couch that someone decided they didn't want and donated to Goodwill..... just for us:-)


I thought I would include a picture of our lovely spring garden, we have way too much lettuce, so if you want some, feel free to stop in, we might even feed you dinner! :-) (This is our way of eating "LOCAL" :-) very local indeed!

2 comments:

Pete + Faith Olver said...

Happy Mothers Day Rachel! I love your couch. We were talking to Caleb when you were out buying it. It's fabulous. Keep you eye out for one like it for me! Love you, faith

Pete + Faith Olver said...

Happy Mothers Day Rachel! I love your couch. We were talking to Caleb when you were out buying it. It's fabulous. Keep you eye out for one like it for me! Love you, faith