Wednesday, June 4, 2008

more pictures from Mom's computer:-)

here is Daddy throwing his pot.... I think his talent for it is returning...methinks he should get a wheel!
Noah and Grampa get along fabulously!
here was our little booth..... we had fun...in the rain!
Noah Loves his stroller....
We all shared a marvelous piece of chocolate cake at Papalenos!
we went to a local potter's open house; Caleb and Dad
Tried their hand at the wheel..... I am hoping that we can have one in our "workshop" someday! (Caleb did an impressive job for the first try.)








well, Caleb is at HOBY for the week, and Noah and I are staying with Cali while my parents are in Connecticut:-) I thought I would upload some of the pictures that she has...(she takes more than I do!)






HOBY lasts until Sunday, two students from each high school district in KY are chosen.... it is a type of leadership summit.

No comments: